This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: 10N60C, FQP10N60C
Function: 600V, 9.5A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220, TO-220F type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The 10N60C is 600V, 9.5A, N-Channel MOSFET.
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology. This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction, electronic lamp ballasts based on half bridge topology.
1. 9.5A, 600V, RDS(on) = 0.73Ω @VGS = 10 V
2. Low gate charge ( typical 44 nC)
3. Low Crss ( typical 18 pF)
4. Fast switching
5. 100% avalanche tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9.5 A
4. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C