This post describes for the semiconductor 1200AP100.
The Part Number is 1200AP100.
The function of this semiconductor is PWM Current-Mode Controller.
The manufacturer of this part is ON Semiconductor.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Housed in SOIC−8 or PDIP−8 package, the NCP1200A enhances the previous NCP1200 series by offering a reduced optocoupler current together with an increased drive capability. Due to its novel concept, the circuit allows the implementation of complete off−line AC−DC adapters, battery charger or a SMPS where standby power is a key parameter.
With an internal structure operating at a fixed 40 kHz, 60 kHz or 100 kHz, the controller supplies itself from the high−voltage rail, avoiding the need of an auxiliary winding. This feature naturally eases the designer task in battery charger applications. Finally, current−mode control provides an excellent audio−susceptibility and inherent pulse−by−pulse control.
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
• No Auxiliary Winding Operation
• Auto−Recovery Internal Output Short−Circuit Protection
• Extremely Low No−Load Standby Power
• Current−Mode Control with Skip−Cycle Capability
• Internal Temperature Shutdown
• Internal Leading Edge Blanking
• 250 mA Peak Current Capability