This post explains for the semiconductor 1203P60.
The Part Number is NCP1203P60.
The function of this IC is PWM Current-Mode Controller.
Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor
Preview images :
NCP1203 PWM Current−Mode Controller for Universal Off−Line Supplies Featuring Standby and Short Circuit Protection Housed in SOIC−8 or PDIP−8 package, the NCP1203 represents a major leap toward ultra−compact Switchmode Power Supplies and represents an excellent candidate to replace the UC384X devices. Due to its proprietary SMARTMOSt Very High Voltage Technology, the circuit allows the implementation of complete off−line AC−DC adapters, battery charger and a high−power SMPS with few external components. With an internal structure operating at a fixed 40 kHz, 60 kHz or 100 kHz switching frequency, the controller features a high−voltage startup FET which ensures a clean and loss−less startup sequence. Its current−mode control naturally provides good audio−susceptibility and inherent pulse−by−pulse control. When the current setpoint falls below a given value, e.g. the output power demand diminishes, the IC automatically enters the so−called skip cycle mode an […]
• High-Voltage Startup Current Source
• Auto-Recovery Internal Output Short-Circuit Protection
• Extremely Low No-Load Standby Power
• Current-Mode with Adjustable Skip-Cycle Capability
• Internal Leading Edge Blanking
• 250 mA Peak Current Capability
• Internally Fixed Frequency at 40 kHz, 60 kHz and 100 kHz