This post describes for the semiconductor 12F635.
The function of this semiconductor is PIC12F635.
The manufacturer of this part is Microchip.
See the preview image and the 12F635 Datasheet PDF file for more information.
8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller With nanoWatt Technology
Special Microcontroller Features:
• Precision Internal Oscillator:
– Factory calibrated to ±1%, typical
– Software selectable frequency range of 8 MHz to 125 kHz
– Software tunable
– Two-Speed Start-up mode
– Crystal fail detect for critical applications
– Clock mode switching during operation for power savings
• Clock mode switching for low-power operation
• Power-Saving Sleep mode
• Wide operating voltage range (2.0V-5.5V)
• Industrial and Extended Temperature range
• Power-on Reset (POR)
• Wake-up Reset (WUR)
• Independent weak pull-up/pull-down resistors
• Programmable Low-Voltage Detect (PLVD)
• Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)