This post explains for the MOS Power Transistor.
The Part Number is IPD13N03LA, 13N03LA.
The function of this semiconductor is 25V, 30A, MOSFET.
The package is TO-252, TO-251 Type
Manufacturer: Infineon Technologies
Preview images :
13N03LA is OptiMOS2 Power-Transistor. OptiMOS 2 is an advanced generation of power transistors developed by Infineon Technologies, a semiconductor manufacturer. These transistors belong to the MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) family and are specifically designed for power electronics applications, where efficient switching of high currents and voltages is required.
• Ideal for high-frequency dc/dc converters
• Qualified according to JEDEC1) for target applications
• Logic level
• Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
• Very low on-resistance R DS(on)
• Superior thermal resistance
• 175 °C operating temperature
• dv /dt rated
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 25 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 30 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Ptot = 46 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C