An analog multiplexer (mux) and demultiplexer (demux) are electronic components used in analog signal processing to route or distribute analog signals between multiple channels. They play a crucial role in applications where multiple signals need to be switched or distributed efficiently.
Part Number: 14053B, MC14053B
Function: Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer
Package: DIP 16 Pin, SOP 16 Pin
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The MC14051B, MC14052B, 14053B and MC14053B analog multiplexers are digitally−controlled analog switches. The MC14051B effectively implements an SP8T solid state switch, the MC14052B a DP4T, and the MC14053B a Triple SPDT. All three devices feature low ON impedance and very low OFF leakage current. Control of analog signals up to the complete supply voltage range can be achieved.
1. Triple Diode Protection on Control Inputs
2. Switch Function is Break Before Make
3. Supply Voltage Range = 3.0 Vdc to 18 Vdc
4. Analog Voltage Range (VDD − VEE) = 3.0 to 18 V Note: VEE must be v VSS
5. Linearized Transfer Characteristics
6. Low−noise − 12 nV/√Cycle, f ≥ 1.0 kHz Typical
7. Pin−for−Pin Replacement for CD4051, CD4052, and CD4053
8. For 4PDT Switch, See MC14551B
9. For Lower RON, Use the HC4051, HC4052, or HC4053 High−Speed CMOS Devices Pb−Free