Part Number: 14R06CT, CEM-14R06CT
Function: Single Tone Audio Magnetic Buzzer, Frequency : 2.8kHz
Package: Through Hole PC 2 Pin
Manufacturer: CUI INC ( www.cui.com )
1. Rated voltage : 1.5 Vo-p
2. Operating voltage : 1.0 – 1.7 Vo-p
3. Mean current : 40 mA max. ( Applying rated voltage, 2800 Hz square wave, ½ duty )
4. Coil resistance : 16 ±2.4 Ω
5. Sound output : Min. 85 (Typical 91) dBA
Distance at 10cm (A-weight free air). Applying rated voltage of 2800 Hz, square wave, ½ duty.
6. Rated frequency : 2,800 Hz
7. Operating temperature : -30 ~ +70° C
8. Storage temperature : -40 ~ +85° C
9. Dimensions : ø12.0 x H10.0 mm See attached drawing
10. Weight : 1.6 g
11. Material : PBT (Black)
12. Terminal : Pin type (Au Plating) See attached drawing
13. RoHS : yes
Lead terminals are immersed in rosin for 5 seconds and then immersed in solder bath of 270 ±5°C for 3 ±1 seconds.
90% min. lead terminals should be wet with solder. (Except the edge of the terminal.)
The buzzer will be measured after applying a vibration amplitude of 1.5mm with 10 to 55 Hz band of vibration frequency to each of the 3 perpendicular directions for 2 hours.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
Posts related to buzzer