This post explains for the Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The Full Part Number is MD1803DFX.
The Marking Code is 1803DFX.
The package is ISOWATT218FX.
The function of this semiconductor is 700V, High voltage NPN Power Transistor.
The manufacturers of this product is STMicroelectronics.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
This is High voltage NPN Power transistor for standard definition CRT display.
The 1803DFX is manufactured using Diffused Collector in Planar Technology adopting new and enhanced high voltage structure. The new MD product series show improved silicon efficiency bringing updated performance to the Horizontal Deflection stage.
1. State-of-the-art technology: – Diffused collector “enhanced generation”
2. More stable performance versus operating temperature variation
3. Low base drive requirement
4. Tighter hFE range at operating collector current
5. Fully insulated power package U.L. compliant
6. Integrated free wheeling diode
7. In compliance with the 2002/93/EC european directive
Absolute maximum ratings ( Tc=25°C )
1. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vces = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 700 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 10 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Ptot = 57 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
1. Horizontal deflection output for TV