This post describes for the semiconductor 18F45K22, PIC18F45K22.
The function of this semiconductor is Low-Power, High-Performance Microcontrollers with XLP Technology.
The packages is DIP 40 Pin, UQFN 40 Pin, TQFP 44 Pin, QFN 44 Pin.
The manufacturer of this part is Microchip Technology.
See the preview image and the 18F45K22 Datasheet PDF file for more information.
This family offers the advantages of all PIC18 microcontrollers – namely, high computational performance at an economical price – with the addition of high-endurance, Flash program memory. On top of these features, the PIC18(L)F2X/4XK22 family introduces design enhancements that make these microcontrollers a logical choice for many highperformance, power sensitive applications.
High-Performance RISC CPU:
• C Compiler Optimized Architecture :
– Optional extended instruction set designed to optimize re-entrant code
• Up to 1024 Bytes Data EEPROM
• Up to 64 Kbytes Linear Program Memory Addressing
• Up to 3896 Bytes Linear Data Memory Addressing
• Up to 16 MIPS Operation
• 16-bit Wide Instructions, 8-bit Wide Data Path
• Priority Levels for Interrupts
• 31-Level, Software Accessible Hardware Stack
• 8 x 8 Single-Cycle Hardware Multiplier
Official Homepage: http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/PIC18F45K22