This is one of the MOSFET types. This is a kind of the transistor.
Part Number : 18N20GH, AP18N20GH
Function : N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE POWER MOSFET
Package : TO-252(H) Type
Manufactures : Advanced Power Electronics Corp.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
18N20GH series are from Advanced Power innovated design and silicon process technology to achieve the lowest possible on-resistance and fast switching performance. It provides the designer with an extreme efficient device for use in a wide range of power applications.The TO-252 package is widely preferred for all commercial-industrial surface mount applications using infrared reflow technique and suited for high current application due to the low connection resistance. The through-hole version (AP18N20GJ) are available for low-profile applications.
1. Simple Drive Requirement
2. Low On-resistance
3. Fast Switching Characteristics
4. RoHS Compliant & Halogen-Free
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDS = 200 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 18 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 89 W
5. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear =
6. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C