What is 1N4007?
It is part of the 1N400x series of diodes, which includes several other variants with different maximum voltage and current ratings. The 1N4007 diode has a maximum reverse voltage rating of 1000V and a maximum forward current rating of 1A.
Function: General Purpose Plastic Rectifier / If(av) = 1.0A / Vf = 1.1V
Package: DO-41 ( DO-204AL ) Type
Manufacturer: Vishay Semiconductors
The 1N4007 is a popular, standard rectifier diode with a blocking voltage of 1000V and a maximum forward current rating of 1A. It is often used in power supplies and voltage-regulation circuits.
This diode has a low forward voltage drop, which means that it can efficiently convert AC voltage to DC voltage without wasting too much energy. It is commonly used in power supplies, rectifiers, and other electronic circuits that require rectification of AC voltage.
1. Low forward voltage drop
2. Low leakage current
3. High forward surge capability
4. Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106
5. Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
1. Case : DO-41 (DO-204AL), molded epoxy body Molding compound meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating Base P/N-E3 – RoHS-compliant, commercial grade
2. Terminals : matte tin plated leads, solderable per J-STD-002 and JESD 22-B102
E3 suffix meets JESD 201 class 1A whisker test Polarity: color band denotes cathode end
Maximum ratigns ( Ta = 25ºC )
Other data sheets are available within the file:
1N4001, 1N4002, 1N4003, 1N4004, 1N4005