Part Number : 1N5312
Function : 3.9mA, SILICON CURRENT LIMITING DIODE
Package : DO-35 Type
Manufacturers : Central Semiconductor
Image and pinout
The 1N5312 is 3.9mA, Current Limiting Diode.
The CENTRAL SEMICONDUCTOR 1N5283 series types are silicon field effect current regulator diodes designed for applications requiring a constant current over a wide voltage range. These devices are manufactured in the cost effective DO-35 double plug case which provides many benefits to the user, including space savings and improved thermal characteristics. Special selections of IP (regulator current) are available for critical applications.
1. High Reliability
2. Special Selections Available
3. Superior Lot To Lot Consistency
4. Surface Mount Devices Available
1. Peak Operating Voltage : Pov = 100 V
2. Power Dissipation : Pd = 600 mW