Part Number: 1SMB28AT3G
Function: ZENER OVERVOLTAGE TRANSIENT SUPPRESSORS
Package: SMB Type ( PLASTIC SURFACE MOUNT )
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The SMB series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients.
They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability, low zener impedance and fast response time.
The SMB series is supplied in ON Semiconductor’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable SURMETIC package and is ideally suited for use in communication systems, automotive, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications.
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 5.0 V to 170 V
• Standard Zener Breakdown Voltage Range − 6.7 V to 199 V
• Peak Power − 600 W @ 1.0 ms
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (>16 kV) per Human Body Model
• Maximum Clamp Voltage @ Peak Pulse Current
• Low Leakage < 5.0 A Above 10 V
• UL 497B for Isolated Loop Circuit Protection
• Response Time is Typically < 1.0 ns
Other data sheets are available within the file:
1SMB100AT3G, 1SMB10AT3G, 1SMB110AT3G, 1SMB11AT3G, 1SMB120AT3G