The TDA8002C is a complete low-power analog interface for asynchronous and synchronous cards. It can be placed between the card and the microcontroller. It performs all supply, protection and control functions. It is directly compatible with ISO 7816, GSM11.11 and EMV specifications.
1. Single supply voltage interface (3.3 or 5 V environment) 2. Low-power sleep mode 3. Three specific protected half-duplex bidirectional buffered I/O lines 4. Thermal and short-circuit protections with current limitations 5. Automatic ISO 7816 activation and deactivation sequences 6. Enhanced ESD protections on card side (>6 kV) 7. Clock generation for the card up to 12 MHz with synchronous frequency changes
2SD1801 is a Bipolar Transistor, 50V, 2A, Low VCE(sat), (PNP)NPN Single TP/TP-FA for High-Current Switching Application.
1. Adoption of FBET, MBIT processes
2. Large current capacitance and wide ASO
3. Low collector-to-emitter saturation voltage
4. Fast switching speed
5. Small and slim package making it easy to make 2SB1201/2SD1801-used sets smaller
Voltage regulators, relay drivers, lamp drivers, electrical equipment
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 60 V 2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 50 V 3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V 4. Collector Current : IC = 2 A 5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 4 A