Part Number : TEMT6000
Function : Ambient Light Sensor
Package : Module type
Manufacturers : www.vishay.com
TEMT6000 is a silicon NPN epitaxial planar phototransistor in a miniature transparent mold for surface mounting onto a printed circuit board. The device is sensitive to the visible spectrum.
• Adapted to human eye responsivity
• Wide angle of half sensitivity ϕ = ± 60°
• SMD style package on PCB technology
• Suitable for IR reflow soldering
• Lead free component
• Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
1. Ambient light sensor for display backlight dimming in:
2. Mobile phones
3. Notebook computers
TEMT6000 PDF Datasheet Download
Part Number : LSM6DS, LSM6DS3
Function : 24-bit 192kHz Stereo DAC with 2Vrms Ground Referenced Line Output
Package : LGA-14L type (2.5 x 3 x 0.83 mm)
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The LSM6DS is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 1.25 mA (up to 1.6 kHz ODR) in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DS supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 8 kbyte for dynamic data batching.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DS3 has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DS3 the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
1. Power consumption: 0.9 mA in combo normal mode and 1.25 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz.
2. Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
3. Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
4. Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
5. SPI/I2 C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
6. Embedded temperature sensor
1. Pedometer, step detector and step counter
2. Significant motion and tilt functions
3. Indoor navigation
4. Tap and double-tap detection
5. IoT and connected devices
6. Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
7. Vibration monitoring and compensation
8. Free-fall detection
9. 6D orientation detection
LSM6DS PDF Datasheet Download