Mitsubishi IC type M51977P, M51977FP are the off-line primary PWM controller which are especially designed for SMPS to get the regulated DC voltage from AC power supply. As the totempole type high power-driver-circuit is integrated in these IC. these IC can drive the MOSFET with fast rise and fast fall ouput pulse.
1. 500 kHz operation of MOSFET 2. Compact and light-weight power supply 3. High-performance and highly functional power supply 4. Fast rise time of 60ns and fast fall time of 40ns 5. Over-voltage protection circuit ( OVP ) 6. Triangular wave oscillator for easy dead time setting
1. Feed forward regulator, Fly back regulator
Other data sheets within the file : M51977, M51977P
Manufacturers : MotionKing (China) Motor Industry.
Stepper motor is a motor that moves in discrete steps, one step at a time. It is generally used in a variety of applications where precise position control is desirable such as 3D printer, laser cutter and pick & place machine.
1. Frame Size: 42 x 42mm (1.7 inch x 1.7 inch) 2. Body Length: 40mm 3. Shaft Diameter: 5mm 4. Number of Wire Leads: 4 5. Wire Length: 400mm 6. Step angle accuracy : ± 5%(full step,not load) 7. Resistance accuracy : ± 10% 8. Inductance accuracy : ± 20% 9. Temperature rise : 80deg Max (rated current,2 phase on) 10. Ambient temperature : -20deg ~ +50deg 11. Insulation resistance :100MΩ Min, 500VDC 12. Insultion Strength : 500VAC for one minute
1. Red : A+ 2. Green : A- 3. Yellow :B+ 4. Blue : B-
1. Bipolar Nema 17 Stepper Motor with high torque 2. Each phase current is 1.7A (at 12V) & phase reslstance 1.5ohms, and the holding moment is 40Ncm (56.2oz.in). 3. This is the most popular Nema 17 model. It with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution). 4. NEMA 17 bipolar 4-wire, with 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution)