Part Number: 2026
Function: Directional Coupler, Ultra-Broadband
Manufacturer: Tyco Electronics, MACOM
These compact broad band couplers operate over frequency bandwidths of 12 to 1 up to 36 to 1.
Each coupler is constructed in a rugged aluminum housing with Stripline circuitry. The input, output and coupled output ports are stainless steel SMA connectors.
The isolated port is terminated with a non-removable precision 50 ohm termination. Custom variations of these designs to specific requirements can also be produced.
1. Frequency Range: 0.5 – 18 GHz
2. Standard Coupling Values: 10 and 20 dB
3. Temperature Range: -54°C to +125°C
4. Connectors: SMA per MIL-C-39012
5. Isolated Port with Non-Removable 50 Ohm Termination
Other data sheets are available within the file: 20266001-10, 20266003-20, 20266004-10, 2026-6006-20
2026 Datasheet PDF Download