Part Number: 24C04WP
Function: Serial I2C Bus EEPROM
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
24CD4WP, 24CO4WP –> Correct Partnumber 24C04WP
This specification covers a range of 4 Kbits IC bus EEPROM products, the ST24/25C04 and the ST24C04, ST25W04. In the text, products are referred to as ST24/25×04, where “x” is: “C” for Standard version and “W” for hardware Write Control version.
The ST24W04, 25×04 are 4 Kbit electrically erasable programmable memories (EEPROM), organized as 2 blocks of 256 x8 bits. They are manufactured in STMicroelectronics’s Hi-Endurance Advanced CMOS technology which guarantees an endurance of one million erase/write cycles with a data retention of 40 years. Both Plastic Dual-in-Line and Plastic Small Outline packages are available.
1. HARDWARE WRITE CONTROL VERSIONS : ST24W04 and ST25W04
2. PROGRAMMABLE WRITE PROTECTION
3. TWO WIRE SERIAL INTERFACE, FULLY I2C BUS COMPATIBLE
4. BYTE and MULTIBYTE WRITE (up to 4 BYTES)
5. PAGE WRITE (up to 8 BYTES)
6. BYTE, RANDOM and SEQUENTIAL READ MODES
7. SELF TIMED PROGRAMMING CYCLE
8. AUTOMATIC ADDRESS INCREMENTING
24C04WP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 24C04, 24C04WP, 24CD4WP, 24CO4, 24CO4WP