Part Number : 25L12835F, 25L12835F
Function : 128Mb bits serial Flash memory, which is configured as 16,777,216 x 8 internally.
Package : 8-pin SOP(200mil), 16-pin SOP(300mil), 8-land WSON (6x5mm), 8-land WSON (8x6mm) Type
Manufacturers : Linkage ( Goston Electronics )
MX25L12835F is 128Mb bits serial Flash memory, which is configured as 16,777,216 x 8 internally. When it is in two or four I/O mode, the structure becomes 67,108,864 bits x 2 or 33,554,432 bits x 4.
MX25L12835F feature a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on a simple 3-wire bus while it is in single I/O mode. The three bus signals are a clock input (SCLK), a serial data input (SI), and a serial data output (SO). Serial access to the device is enabled by CS# input.
1. Serial Peripheral Interface compatible — Mode 0 and Mode 3
2. Single Power Supply Operation
– 2.7 to 3.6 volt for read, erase, and program operations
3. 128Mb: 134,217,728 x 1 bit structure or 67,108,864 x 2 bits (two I/O mode) structure or 33,554,432 x 4 bits (four I/O mode) structure
4. Protocol Support
– Single I/O, Dual I/O and Quad I/O
5. Latch-up protected to 100mAfrom -1V to Vcc +1V
6. Low Vcc write inhibit is from 2.3V to 2.5V
7. Fast read for SPI mode
– Support clock frequency up to 133MHz for all protocols
– Support Fast Read, 2READ, DREAD, 4READ, QREAD instructions.
– Configurable dummy cycle number for fast read operation
8. Quad Peripheral Interface (QPI) available
9. Equal Sectors with 4K byte each, or Equal Blocks with 32K byte each or Equal Blocks with 64K byte each
– Any Block can be erased individually
10. Programming :
– 256byte page buffer
– Quad Input/Output page program(4PP) to enhance program performance
11. Typical 100,000 erase/program cycles
12. 20 years data retention