Part Number: 25L1605A, MX25L1605A
Function: 16M-Bit, CMOS Serial Flash Memory
Package: SOP 16, SON 8, SOP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Macronix International
CMOS Serial Flash Memory is a type of non-volatile memory that uses Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor (CMOS) technology and a serial interface to store data. It is commonly used in a wide range of electronic devices, such as microcontrollers, embedded systems, communication devices, and consumer electronics.
The 25L1605A is a CMOS 16,777,216 bit serial Flash memory, which is configured as 2,097,152 x 8 internally. The MX25L1605A features a serial peripheral interface and software protocol allowing operation on a simple 3-wire bus. The three bus signals are a clock input (SCLK), a serial data input (SI), and a serial data output (SO). SPI access to the device is enabled by CS# input.
After program/erase command is issued, auto program/erase algorithms which program/ erase and verify the specified page or sector/block locations will be executed.
• Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) compatible — Mode 0 and Mode 3
• 16,777,216 x 1 bit structure
• 512 Equal Sectors with 4K byte each
– Any Sector can be erased individually
• 32 Equal Blocks with 64K byte each
– Any Block can be erased individually
• Single Power Supply Operation
– 2.7 to 3.6 volt for read, erase, and program operations
• Latch-up protected to 100mA from -1V to Vcc +1V
• Low Vcc write inhibit is from 1.5V to 2.5V
1. CS# Chip Select
2. SI Serial Data Input
3. SO Serial Data Output
4. SCLK Clock Input
5. HOLD# Hold, to pause the device without deselecting the device
6. VCC + 3.3V Power Supply
7. GND Ground