Part Number: 25VF080
Function: 8 Mbit, SPI Serial Flash Memory
Package: SOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Silicon Storage Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The 25VF080 is 8 Mbit SPI Serial Flash Memory.
SST’s serial flash family features a four-wire, SPI-compatible interface that allows for a low pin-count package occupying less board space and ultimately lowering total system costs.
SST25VF080 SPI serial flash memories are manufactured with SST’s proprietary, high performance CMOS SuperFlash technology. The split-gate cell design and thick-oxide tunneling injector attain better reliability and manufacturability compared with alternate approaches.
The SST25VF080 devices significantly improve performance, while lowering power consumption. The total energy consumed is a function of the applied voltage, current, and time of application. Since for any given voltage range, the SuperFlash technology uses less current to program and has a shorter erase time, the total energy consumed during any Erase or Program operation is less than alternative flash memory technologies.
1. Single Voltage Read and Write Operations
(1) 2.7-3.6V for SST25VF080
2. Serial Interface Architecture
(1) SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
3. 33 MHz Max Clock Frequency
4. Superior Reliability
(1) Endurance: 100,000 Cycles (typical)
(2) Greater than 100 years Data Retention
5. Low Power Consumption:
(1) Active Read Current: 7 mA (typical)
(2) Standby Current: 8 µA (typical)
6. Flexible Erase Capability
(1) Uniform 4 KByte sectors
(2) Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks
7. Fast Erase and Byte-Program:
(1) Chip-Erase Time: 70 ms (typical)
(2) Sector- or Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical)
(3) Byte-Program Time: 14 µs (typical)
Other data sheets are available within the file:
SST25LF080-33-4C-SAE, SST25VF080,SST25VF080-20-4C-S2A, SST25VF080-20-4C-S2AE