Part Number : 29502BU
Function : High-Current Low-Dropout Regulator
Package : 5-Pin TO-263 Type
Manufacturers : Micrel Semicondcutor
Image and Pinouts :
The 29502BU is High-Current Low-Dropout Regulator.
The MIC29150 / MIC29300 / MIC29500 / MIC29750 are fully protected against overcurrent faults, reversed input polarity, reversed lead insertion, overtemperature operation, and positive and negative transient voltage spikes.
Five pin fixed voltage versions feature logic level ON/OFF control and an error flag which signals whenever the output falls out of regulation.
Flagged states include low input voltage (dropout), output current limit, overtemperature shutdown, and extremely high voltage spikes on the input.
• High current capability:
(1) MIC29150/29151/29152/29153 : 1.5A
(2) MIC29300/29301/29302/29303 : 3A
(3) MIC29500/29501/29502/29503 : 5A
(4) MIC29750/29751/29752 :7.5A
• Low-dropout voltage
• Low ground current
• Accurate 1% guaranteed tolerance
• Extremely fast transient response
• Reverse-battery and “Load Dump” protection
• Battery-powered equipment
• High-efficiency “Green” computer systems
• Automotive electronics
• High-efficiency linear lower supplies
Other data sheets within the file :
29502BT, 29502WT, 29502WU, 29503BT