Part Number : 2N3440
Function : NPN Low Power Silicon Transistor
Package : TO-39, TO-205AD Type
Manufacturers : Microsemi Corporation
This family of high-frequency, epitaxial planar transistors feature low saturation voltage. These devices are also available in TO-39 and low profile U4 and UA packaging. Microsemi also offers numerous other transistor products to meet higher and lower power ratings with various switching speed requirements in both through-hole and surface-mount packages.
1. JEDEC registered 2N3439 through 2N3440 series.
2. JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS qualifications are available per MIL-PRF-19500/368.
3. RoHS compliant versions available (commercial grade only).
4. VCE(sat) = 0.5 V @ IC = 50 mA.
5. Turn-On time ton = 1.0 µs max @ IC = 20 mA, IB1 = 2.0 mA.
6. Turn-Off time toff = 10 µs max @ IC = 20 mA, IB1 = -IB2 = 2.0 mA.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
1. General purpose transistors for medium power applications requiring high frequency switching and low package profile.
2. Military and other high-reliability applications.
Other data sheets within the file : 2N3439