Part Number : 2N7000
Function : 60V, 200mA, N-Channel Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor
Package : TO-92, SOT-23 Type
Manufacturers : Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts :
These N-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced using Fairchilds proprietary, high cell density, DMOS technology. These products have been designed to minimize on-state resistance while provide rugged, reliable, and fast switching performance.They can be used in most applications requiring up to 400mA DC and can deliver pulsed currents up to 2A. These products are particularly suited for low voltage, low current applications such as small servo motor control, power MOSFET gate drivers, and other switching applications.
1. High density cell design for low Rds(ON)
2. Voltage controlled small signal switch.
3. Rugged and reliable.
4. High saturation current capability.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 200 mA
4. Allowable Power Dissipation : Pd = 400 mW
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets within the file : 2N7002, NDS7002A