Part Number: 2RI60E-060
Function: 600V, POWER DIODE MODULE (2 X 60A)
Package: Module type
Manufacturer: Fuji Electric
This is 600V, 60A x 2, Power Diode Module.
Power diodes are electronic components that allow current to flow in only one direction, and are commonly used in applications that require high current handling capabilities such as rectification, voltage stabilization, and voltage regulation. By packaging multiple power diodes into a single unit, a power diode module provides increased current handling capabilities, improved thermal performance, and higher reliability compared to individual power diodes.
Power diode modules are typically used in power electronics applications, such as in AC-DC and DC-DC converters, switched-mode power supplies, and motor drives.
1. Glass Passivation Chip
2. Easy Connection
3. Insulated Type
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 600 V
2. Non-repetitive peak reverse voltage : V(RMS) = 660 V
3. Average output current : Io = 2 x 60 A
4. Surge current : Ifsm = 1200 A
5. Operating Temperature: Tj = -40 ~ +150°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -40 ~ +125°C
2. Battery Chargers
3. DC Motors
4. General Purpose DC Power Supplies
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2RI60E, 2RI60E060, 2RI60E-080, 2RI60E080