This is a high-frequency PNP bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for use in electronic circuits. It has a maximum collector current rating of -12 A and a maximum collector-emitter voltage rating of -120V.
Part Number: 2SA1075, A1075
Function: -120V, -12A, Silicon PNP Power Transistor
Package: MT-200 Type
Manufacturer: SavantIC Semiconductor
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
The 2SA1075 is 120V, 12A, Silicon PNP Power Transistor.
Here are characteristics of PNP transistors:
1. Structure: A PNP transistor has a sandwich-like structure, consisting of a thin P-type layer (base) sandwiched between two N-type layers (emitter and collector).
2. Polarity: In a PNP transistor, the majority charge carriers are holes, which flow from the emitter to the collector. The emitter is negative relative to the base, and the collector is positive relative to the base.
3. Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
1. With MT-200 package
2. Complement to type 2SC2525,2SC2526
3. Fast switching speed
4. Excellent safe operating area
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 120 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 120 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = -7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 12 A
5. Collector Power Dissipation: Pc = 120 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
1. High frequency power amplifiers
2. Audio power amplifiers
3. Switching regulators
4. DC-DC converters