Part Number: 2SA1273
Function: -2A, -30V, Silicon PNP Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Image and Pinouts:
This 2SA1273 is 30V, 2A, Silicon PNP Transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
Here are characteristics of PNP transistors:
Structure: A PNP transistor has a sandwich-like structure, consisting of a thin P-type layer (base) sandwiched between two N-type layers (emitter and collector).
Polarity: In a PNP transistor, the majority charge carriers are holes, which flow from the emitter to the collector. The emitter is negative relative to the base, and the collector is positive relative to the base.
Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
1. Complementary to 2SC3205 and 3 Watts Output Applications.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = -30 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = -5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = -2 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio Power Amplifier
Other data sheets are available within the file: A1273