What is 2SB861?
This is a PNP bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for general-purpose amplifier and switching applications.
Part Number: 2SB861
Function: -150V, -2A, Silicon Power PNP Tranistor
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi, Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
This transistor has three pins: emitter, base, and collector.
This is Silicon PNP Triple Diffused Transistor. It is commonly used in audio amplifier circuits, voltage regulators, and switching circuits. It can also be used in other general-purpose applications where a PNP transistor is required.
Advantages Vs Disadvantages
1. High voltage and current handling capabilities
2. Low saturation voltage, which reduces power dissipation and improves efficiency in switching applications
1. Limited maximum current rating, which makes it unsuitable for high power applications
2. Relatively low maximum frequency rating, which makes it unsuitable for high-speed applications
3. Limited gain bandwidth product, which limits its use in high-frequency amplification circuits
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = -200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = -150 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = -6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = -2 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc =1.8 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Low frequency power amplifier color TV vertical deflection output complementary pair with 2SD1138
Other data sheets are available within the file: B861