What is 2SC1815?
This is a commonly used NPN transistor that is used in a wide range of electronic circuits. It has a maximum collector current of 150mA and a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 50V.
Part Number: 2SC1815
Marking Code : HF
Function: Silicon Epitaxial Planar Transistor
Manufacturer: Galaxy Microelectronics
Image and Pinouts:
1. High voltage and high current VCEO=50V(Min), IC=150mA(Max)
2. Excellent hFE linearity : hFE(2)=100 (Typ) at VCE=6V,IC=150mA
hFE(IC=0.1mA) / hFE(IC=2mA=0.95(Typ))
3. Low noise.
4. Complementary to 2SA1015.
Advantages Vs Disadvantages
1. High current gain, which allows for amplification of small signals
2. Low noise, which makes it suitable for use in audio circuits
3. Low voltage drop, which results in less power dissipation and higher efficiency
4. High frequency response, which makes it suitable for use in high-frequency circuits
5. Small size, which allows for compact circuit designs
1. Low maximum collector current, which restricts its use in high-power applications
2. Low maximum collector-emitter voltage, which restricts its use in high-voltage applications
3. Limited temperature range, which can be a concern in some applications
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 60 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector Current -Continuous : IC = 150 mA
5. Base Current : IB = 50 mA
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 400 mW
1. Audio frequency general purpose amplifier applications
Other data sheets are available within the file: C1815