What is 2SC2482?
It is a bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is commonly used in various electronic applications. It is an NPN transistor with a maximum collector current (Ic) of 100mA and a maximum collector-base voltage (Vcb) of 300V.
Part Number: 2SC2482
Funcion : 300V, 100mA, NPN EPITAXIAL SILICON TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-92NL, TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
Image and Pinouts:
1. High Voltage :V(BR)CEO= 300V
2. Small Collector Output Capacitance: Cob=3.0pF(Typ.)
3. High voltage capability: With a maximum collector-base voltage of 300V, this transistor is suitable for applications that require a higher voltage range.
4. Low noise: It is designed with low noise characteristics, making it ideal for use in low-noise amplifier circuits.
5. Small size: It is available in a compact TO-92 package, which makes it easy to use in various circuit designs.
6. Low collector current compared to some other transistors, as well as its limited maximum power dissipation.
7. It can be used in a variety of electronic applications, including audio amplifiers, voltage regulators, and oscillators.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 300 V
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 300 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Base Current : IB = 50 mA
6. Collector Power Dissipation : Pc = 900 mW
1. HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHING AND AMPLIFIER
2. COLOR TV HORIZ. DRIVER
3. COLOR TV CHROMA OUTPUT
Other data sheets are available within the file: C2482