This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is 2SC3228, C3228.
The function of this semiconductor is 160V, 1A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-29 Type
Manufacturer: Korea Electronics
Preview images :
2SC3228 is 160V, 1A, 0.9W, NPN Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Large continuous collector current capability
2. Complementary to 2SA1275
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 160 V
2. Collector Current: Ic = 1A
3. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 0.9 W
1. Color TV Vert, Deflection Output
2. Color TV Class B Sound Output.