Part Number: 2SC5296
Function: 800V, 8A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3PML tyoe
Manufacturer: SavantIC Semiconductor, Inchange Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
A Silicon NPN Power Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is designed to handle high power levels and currents The 2SC5296 is 800V, 8A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
1. Power handling capability: Silicon NPN Power Transistors are specifically designed to handle high power levels and currents, making them suitable for applications that require amplification, switching, or power control.
2. Amplification: Silicon NPN Power Transistors are widely used for amplification purposes in electronic circuits. By controlling the current flowing through the base-emitter junction, they can amplify weak signals or act as a switch to control the flow of larger currents.
3. High current gain: NPN power transistors typically exhibit high current gain, also known as the transistor’s beta (β) value. The beta value represents the ratio of the collector current to the base current and indicates the amplification capability of the transistor.
4. Silicon NPN Power Transistors are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including audio amplifiers, power supplies, motor control circuits, RF power amplifiers, and high-power switching applications.
1. With TO-3PML package
2. High breakdown voltage, high reliability.
3. High speed
4. Built in damper diode
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 8 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 3.0 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Ultrahigh-definition CRT display
2. Horizontal deflection output applications
Other data sheets are available within the file: C5296
2SC5296 Datasheet PDF Download
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|C5929||1550V, NPN Transistor – Panasonic|
|MMBTA05||MMBTA05 Datasheet – 60V, 500mA, NPN Transistor – Fairchild|
|BC337||45V, 500 mA, NPN Transistor – NXP|
|2SC1623||Vceo=50V, Silicon NPN Transistor|
|C4427||800V, 4.5A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|2SC3553||35V, 500mA, NPN Transistor|
|2SC144||60V, 0.2A, 0.36W, NPN Transistor – NEC|
|SL100||BV CEO=50V, NPN Transistor|
|D1651||1500V, NPN Transistor|
|C2240||NPN Transistor – Toshiba|