Part Number: 2SD1556
Function: 600V, 6A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P(H)IS Package
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SD1556 is 600V, 6A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors :
1. Bipolar Junction : NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification : NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased : In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
1. With TO-3P(H)IS package
2. Built-in damper diode
3. High voltage ,high speed
4. Low collector saturation voltage
1. For color TV horizontal output
2SD1556 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: D1556