Part Number: 2SD2120
Function: 80V, 2A, NPN Transistor
Package: NMP Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SD2120 is 80V, 2A, NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Darlington connection ( Contains bias resistance, damper diode)
2. High DC current gain
3. Less dependence of DC current gain on temperature
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 100 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 80 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 2 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 4 A
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 1 W
1. General Drvier
Other data sheets are available within the file: D2120