Part Number : 2SJ180
Function : -30V, P-Channel MOSFET
Manufacturers : NEC => Renesas Technology
The 2SJ180, P-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be driven directly by the output of ICs having a 5V power source.
As the MOS FET has low on-state resistance and excellent switching characteristtics, it is suitable for driving actuators such as motors, relays, and solenoids.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 1 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pd = 1 W
5. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets within the file : J180