Part Number: 2SK1482
Function: 30V, 1.5A, N-CHANNEL MOS FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK1482 is N-channel vertical type MOSFET switching device which can be directly driven from an IC operating with a 5 V single power supply.
The device featuring low on-state resistance is of the voltage drive type and thus is ideal for driving actuators such as motors, solenoids, and relays.
1. Low on-state resistance :
(1) RDS(on)1 = 0.8 Ω MAX. (VGS = 4 V, ID = 0.5 A)
(2) RDS(on)2 = 0.4 Ω MAX. (VGS = 10 V, ID = 0.5 A)
2. Voltage drive at logic level (VGS = 4 V) is possible.
3. Bidirectional zener diode for protection is incorporated in between the gate and the source.
4. Inductive loads can be driven without protective circuit thanks to the improved breakdown voltage between the drain and source.
5. Can be used complementary with the 2SJ196
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 1.5 A
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 750 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
2SK1482 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: K1482