Part Number: 2SK1484
Function: 100V, 500mA, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
This is 100V, 500mA, N-Channel MOS FILED EFFECT TRANSISTOR.
The 2SK1484, N-channel vertical type MOSFET, is a switching device which can be drvien directly by the output of ICs having a 5V power source. As the MOS FET has low on-state resistance and excellent switching characteristics, it is suitable for driving actuators such as motors, relays, and solenoids.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 5 V power source.
2. Has low on-state resistance
(1) Rds(on)1 = 1.2 Ohm Max. @ Vgs = 4.0V, Id = 0.5 A
(2) Rds(on)2 = 0.8 Ohm max. @ Vgs = 10V, Id = 0.5 A
3. Can be used complementary with the 2SJ198
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C ) :
1. Drain to Source Voltage : Vdss = 100 V
2. Gate to Souce Voltage : Vgss = ± 20 V
3. Drain Current : Id(DC) = ± 500 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation
Other data sheets are available within the file: K1484