Part Number: 2SK1592
Function: 60V, N-channel MOSFET for Switching
Manufacturer: NEC (Renesas Technology)
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK1592, N-channel vertical type MOS FET, is a switching device which can be driven directly by the output of ICs having 5V power source.
As the MOS FET has low on-state resistance and excellent switching characteristics, it is suitble for driving actuators such as motors, relays, and solenoids.
1. Directly driven by ICs having a 5 V power source.
2. Has low on-state resistance.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 500 mA
4. Total Power Dissipation : Pt = 2 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
2SK1592 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: K1592, 2SK1592-T