Part Number: 2SK2412
Function: 60V, 20A, N-Channel MOS FIELD EFFECT TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: NEC ( Renesas Technology )
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK2412 is N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistor designed for high speed switching applications.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
In an N-channel MOSFET, the source and drain terminals are connected to an N-type semiconductor material, while the gate terminal is insulated from the channel by a thin oxide layer. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
1. Low On-Resistance :
(1) RDS(on)1= 70 mΩMAX. (@ VGS= 10 V, ID= 10 A)
(2) RDS(on)2= 95 mΩMAX. (@ VGS= 4 V, ID= 10 A)
2. Low CissCiss= 860 pF TYP.
3. Built-in G-S Gate Protection Diodes
4. High Avalanche Capability Ratings
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Drain to Source Voltage : VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to Source Voltage : VGSS = ±20 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : ID(DC) = ±20 A
4. Drain Current (pulse) : ID(pulse) = ±80 A
5. Total Power Dissipation (Tc = 25 °C) : PT1 = 30 W
6. Total Power Dissipation (TA = 25 °C) : PT2 = 2.0 W
7. Single Avalanche Current : IAS = 20 A
8. Single Avalanche Energy : EAS = 22.5 mJ
Other data sheets are available within the file: K2412, NEC2412