Part Number: 2SK3411
Function: 9A, 60V, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TP, TP-FA Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK3411 is 60V, 9A, N-Channel Silicon MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
1. Low ON-resistance.
2. Ultrahigh-speed switching.
3. 4V drive.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25°C
1. Drain-to-Source Voltage : VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate-to-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±20 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : ID = 9 A
4. Drain Current (Pulse) : IDP = 36 A
5. Allowable Power Dissipation : PD = 1 W
1. DC / DC Converter
Other data sheets are available within the file: K3411