IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow.
Part Number: 30F123, GT30F123
Function: 300V, 200A, IGBT
Package: TO-220SIS Type
The 30F123 is 300V, 200A, Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. IGBTs might be used in the power supply section or inverter circuitry of a television to regulate the voltage or convert DC power to AC power for driving backlighting systems, such as those found in LCD TVs.
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
30F123 Datasheet PDF
- 30F121 Transistor – 300V, 120A, IGBT
- 30F132 Datasheet – 360V, 250A, IGBT
- 30F124 IGBT – GT30F124 300V, 200A
- 30F131 – 360V, 200A, IGBT, GT30F131