Part Number : 30F124, GT30F124
Function : Discrete 300V, 200A, IGBT ( Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor )
Package : TO-220SIS Type
Manufacturers : Toshiba
Features of the Toshiba Discrete IGBTs
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
30F124 300V 200A IGBTs
Applications : Plasma display panels
Parallel MOSFETs have been used for the drive circuitry of plasma display panels (PDPs). Recently, however, IGBTs are commonly used in large current applications due to their superior current conduction capability.
Other data sheets within the file : 3OF124, GT3OF124
30F124 Datasheet PDF Download