Part Number : 30J127, GT30J127
Function : Discrete IGBT – 600V 200A
Package : TO-220SIS Type
The manufacturers of this product is Toshiba.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
PDP sustain, energy recovery and separation circuits
Applications : Plasma display panels
The basic structure of the planar IGBT consists of four layers (pnpn), as shown in the following figure. Low saturation voltage is achieved by using a pnp transistor to allow conductivity modulation during conduction.
Features of the Toshiba Discrete IGBTs
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
30J127 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : GT45F127, GT30F125, GT30G124, GT30G125, GT45G128