Part Number: 316BCG, MLX90316
Function: Rotary Position Sensor IC
Package: SOP 8 Pin, TSSOP-16
This is Triaxis mainstream rotary position sensor IC.
The 316BCG is a monolithic sensor IC featuring the Triaxis Hall technology. Conventional planar Hall technology is only sensitive to the flux density applied orthogonally to the IC surface.
The Tria is Hall sensor is also sensitive to the flux density applied parallel to the IC surface. This is obtained through an Integrated Magneto-Concentrator (IMC) which is deposited on the CMOS die (as an additional back-end step).
1. Absolute Rotary Position Sensor IC
2. Simple & Robust Magnetic Design
3. Triaxis is Hall Technology
4. Programmable Angular Range up to 360 Degrees
5. Programmable Linear Transfer Characteristic
6. Selectable Analog (Ratiometric), PWM, Serial Protocol
7. 12 bit Angular Resolution – 10 bit Angular ThermalAccuracy
8. 40 bit ID Number
9. Single Die – SO8 Package RoHS Compliant
10. Dual Die (Full Redundant) – TSSOP16 Package RoHS Compliant
Official Homepage: https://www.melexis.com/en/product/MLX90316/Absolute-Rotary-Position-Sensor-IC
Other data sheets are available within the file: 316BCG,316BCS,316BDG,316CDM