This post explains for the LCD TV. TFT LCD (Thin-Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) module is a type of flat-panel display that uses thin-film transistor technology to improve the image quality and response time of traditional LCDs. TFT LCD modules consist of a layer of liquid crystal material sandwiched between two sheets of glass or plastic substrates, with each pixel controlled by its own thin-film transistor.
TFT LCD modules are widely used in various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, gaming devices, and automotive displays because they offer high resolution, high contrast, and fast refresh rates.
The Part Number is 32LH70YR-TA.
The function of this manual is 32Inch, LCD TV Manual.
Preview images :
4.1. General Specification
1. Application range
This spec sheet is applied to LCD TV used LP91D chassis.
Each part is tested as below without special appointment.
1) Temperature : 25±5ºC (77±9ºF), CST : 40±5ºC
2) Relative Humidity : 65±10%
3) Power Voltage : Standard input voltage(100~240V@50/60Hz)
* Standard Voltage of each products is marked by models.
4) Specification and performance of each parts are followed each drawing and specification by part number in accordance with BOM.
5) The receiver must be operated for about 5 minutes prior to
1) Screen Size 32” wide Color Display Module Resolution : 1920*1080
2) Aspect Ratio : 16:9
3) LCD Module : 32” TFT WUXGA LCD