This is one of the MOSFET types. This is a kind of the transistor.
Part Number : 33N25
Function : 33A, 250V N-CHANNEL POWER MOSFET
Package : TO-247 Package
Manufacturers : Unisonic Technologies
These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
The UTC 33N25 is a N-channel mode power MOSFET using UTC’s advanced technology to provide customers with a minimum on-state resistance, low gate charge and high switching speed.
The UTC 33N25 is suitable for high voltage synchronous rectifier and DC/DC converters, etc.
Symbol and Ordering Informations
1. RDS(ON) < 80 mΩ @ VGS=10V,ID=33A
2. RDS(ON) < 80 mΩ @ VGS=6.0V, ID=15A
3. Low Gate Charge (Typical 18.5nC)
4. High Switching Speed
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage : VDSS = 250 V
2. Gate to source voltage : VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current : ID = 33 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 235 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 918 mJ
6. Channel temperature : Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature : Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Other data sheets within the file : 33N25G-T47-T, 33N25L-T47-T
33N25 Datasheet PDF Download