Part Number : 3DU5C
Function : 880nM, 10V, 5mm, Metal NPN Silicon Phototransistor, LED Diode
Body Size : 7mm x 5mm
Manufacturers : ETC
This is a metal encapsulated silicon phototransistor for applications that require light sensing. The phototransistor is useful for building infrared sensors that can detect white or black. The operation of these sensors is based on the emission of IR light by an LED and its mirroring or absorption by white or black surfaces. This is a metal encapsulated silicon phototransistor for applications that require light sensing.
1. Material : Silicon tube
2. Structure : NPN
3. Maximum operating voltage : 10V
4. Reverse Breakdown Voltage : 15V
5. Current with closed transistor : 0.3µA
6. Current with open transistor : 0.5mA – 1mA
7. Power : 30mW
8. Length of wave : 880nm (IR).
9. External Materia l: Metal
10. Weight : 3g
Other data sheets within the file : KA2917