This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 40N06.
The function of this semiconductor is 60V, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor.
The Package is TO-220C Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
Preview images :
40N06 is 60V, 40A, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
1. Drain Current ID= 40A@ TC=25℃
2. Drain Source Voltage : VDSS= 60V(Min)
3. Static Drain-Source On-Resistance : RDS(on) = 0.035Ω(Max)
4. Fast Switching
5. Minimum Lot-to-Lot variations for robust device performance and reliable operation
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 40 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 120 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching power supplies, converters, AC and DC motor controls