Part Number : 45F122
Function : GT45F122 IGBT 300V TO-220F
Manufacturers : Toshiba
GT45F122, 45F122 Informaions
- Breakdown Voltage VCES (V) @Ta = 25˚C = 300V
- IGBT Current Rating IC (A) @Ta = 25˚C : 200A
- Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
- Case Style: TO220SIS
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
Prior to the development of IGBTs, power MOSFETs were used for power amplifier applications which require high input impedance and fast switching. However, at high voltages, the on-state resistance rapidly increases as the breakdown voltage increases. It is thus difficult to improve the conduction loss of power MOSFETs.
On the other hand, the IGBT structure consists of a PNP bipolar transistor and a collector contact made on the p+ layer. The IGBT has a low on-state voltage drop due to conductivity modulation. The following figure shows the VCE(sat)curve of a soft-switching 900-V IGBT. Toshiba has offered IGBTs featuring fast switching by using carrier lifetime control techniques. Now, Toshiba offers even faster IGBTs with optimized
carrier injection into the collector Player. In the future, Toshiba will launch IGBTs with varied characteristics optimized for high-current-conduction and high-frequency-switching applications. The improvements in IGBTs will be spurred by optimized wafers, smaller pattern geometries and improved carrier lifetime control techniques.
Other data sheets within the file : 10G131, 30F122, 30G122, 45F122, 45F123