Part Number : 45G131, GT45G131
Function : IGBT 430V / 200A
Package : TO-220SM
Manufacturers : Toshiba
Image and Pinout
advantage of high-voltage drive. The conductivity modulation characteristics of a bipolar transistor make it ideal for load control applications that require high breakdown voltage and high current. Toshiba offers a family of fast switching IGBTs, which are low in carrier injection and recombination in carrier.
The Toshiba discrete IGBTs are available in high-voltage and high-current ratings. They are used in inverter and power conversion circuits for such diverse applications as motor drivers, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, IH cookers, plasma display panels (PDPs), strobe flashes and so on.
Features of the Toshiba Discrete IGBTs
(1) IGBTs also featuring fast switching
(2) Low collector-emitter saturation voltage even in the large current area
(3) IGBTs featuring a built-in diode with optimal characteristics tailored to specific applications
(4) High input impedance allows voltage drives
(5) Available in a variety of packages
45G131 Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file : 30G123, 45G125, 45G127, GT30G123